Online Entry for JUNIOR OPEN & TELEGRAPH QUALIFIER
Sunday 2nd June 2019
18 Hole Individual Strokeplay.
Open to Boys and Girls under 18 years of age as at 1st January 2019.
Handicap limit: Boys 28, Girls 36.
Entry fee £15, including bar snack.
Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Nett; Best Gross.
Optional Two's Sweep.
Qualifier for the Telegraph Vitality Junior Golf Championship.
Rules of the Warrington GC Competition:
1. In the event of a tie or ties, the Rules of the Cheshire Union of Golf Clubs shall apply.
2.The Committee reserve the right to refuse any entry without assigning a reason for their action and all disputes shall be referred to them for this decision which shall be FINAL.
3. Starting times will be notified to all entrants.
4. Competitors are required to observe both course and clubhouse dress regulations.
5. Entries cannot be accepted unless accompanied by the full entry fee. Cheques should be made payable to The Warrington Golf Club.
6. Entries will not be accepted without a valid CDH Number.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.