18 hole greensomes stableford.
Course Handicap limits: 28 (Men), 36 (Women).
60% lower + 40% higher Course Handicap allowance.
Open to Men over 55, Women over 50.
Tees from 10:30 until 14:40
Men play from Yellow tees; ladies from Red tees.
Score off ladies’ card with ladies receiving 3 score balancing shots.
Rules of the Warrington GC Competition:
1. In the event of a tie or ties, the Rules of the Cheshire Union of Golf Clubs shall apply.
2.The Committee reserve the right to refuse any entry without assigning a reason for their action and all disputes shall be referred to them for this decision which shall be FINAL.
3. Starting times will be notified to all entrants. Block bookings will not be allowed.
4. Competitors are required to observe both course and clubhouse dress regulations.
5. Entries cannot be accepted unless accompanied by the full entry fee. Cheques should be made payable to The Warrington Golf Club.
6. Entrants in the day will require a valid WHS Handicap Index.
7. Competition is not open to members of the Warrington Golf Club.
*** Important! You will need the WHS Number of ALL players to enter this competition.***
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.