Online Entry for Hill Warren Trophy
Monday 11th September 2023
36 Hole Medal Competition WHS Qualifying Competition
Maximum Handicap Index 10.
Prizes for Scratch and Handicap. £700 first Prize for overall winner.
Two Tee Start
Morning Tee Times - 8:00 - 9:39am
Afternoon Tee Times - 1:30 - 3:09pm
Rules of the Warrington GC Competition:
1. In the event of a tie or ties, results will be based on the second 18 hole countback.
2. The Committee reserve the right to refuse any entry without assigning a reason for their action and all disputes shall be referred to them for this decision which shall be FINAL.
3. Tee Times will be drawn one week prior to the Competition.
4. Maximum Handicap Index of 10.
5. Competitors are required to observe both course and clubhouse dress regulations.
6. Entries cannot be accepted unless accompanied by the full entry fee. Cheques should be made payable to The Warrington Golf Club.
7. Entrants in the day will require a valid WHS Handicap Index. These are the terms and conditions for players booking tee times for the Warrington Golf Club's Open Competitions using the Club's Internet booking facility. When making payments, members are transferred to an external authorised online merchant’s secure site using SSL technology where credit card details are entered and payments are made on a secured page. Following the transaction, monies will be deposited into members bar card balances, where amount deposited will be available to be seen online within the clubs website.Payment:To book a tee time on-line you will have to enter your credit or debit card details using our secure on-line payment process. This is done by selecting which Open competition you wish to enter, and then select your desired starting time. You will then be prompted to enter your details.All payments will be taken at the time the booking is made. All bookings made are fully transferable. Therefore if you are unable to compete on the day in question your Tee time for the competition may be offered by you to friends or family providing their golfing ability meets the criteria as defined for that particular competition. This information must be notified to the office when the change is made.The Club's cancellation policies are:You can cancel your booking on the website by calling the office on 01925 261775.Cancellations made 4 weeks or more before the date of the competition will be refunded in full.Cancellations made between 2 and 4 weeks before the date of the competition will be subject to a 25% charge. Cancellations made between 1 and 2 weeks before the date of the competition will be subject to a 50% charge.Less than 1 week before the competition date and failure to turn up on the day of the competition will result in a 100% charge being made.Course Closed or Competition Cancelled:If the competition is cancelled at least one day prior to the scheduled date for the competition you will be given a full refund. If the competition is cancelled or abandoned on the scheduled date for the competition you may be entitled to a full or partial refund depending on circumstances. Handicaps:Competitions are open to all players who have a recognised CONGU handicap, with limits as defined on the entry form for any given competition.Dress Code:The dress rules are as defined on the Club's website.Visitors are reminded that they are expected to use the changing rooms provided.The above terms may be extended to cover bookings taken for Societies etc.
Entry for this competition is balloted to 72 entries. Online entry does not guarantee a place in the final competition.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.